Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Work Out Or Rather "Dance Out" Playlist



So it's about that time for me to get some things tight and right again. I've decided to dance my extra pounds off that I gained over the past year instead of "working out". 

I joined myfitnesspal.com a week ago and have been using My Fitness Coach for Wii and The Michael Jackson Experience for Wii as well.  That's when I realized I was having more fun dancing along with Michael in addition to doing my toning exercises and crunches.

I finally finished my "dance out" playlist to start using later on this morning when I wake up and cannot WAIT:

1) Turn My Back On You - Sade
2) Lose Yourself - Eminem
3) Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
4) Mama Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
5) My Life - TLC
6) Holla Back Girl - Gwen Stefani
7) No Matter What They Say - Lil' Kim
8) We Run This - Missy Elliott
9) Workout - J Cole
10) PYT - Michael Jackson
11) Get Into the Groove - Madonna
12) Party Up - DMX
13) Get Up - Ciara f/Chamillionaire
14) Go Deep - Janet Jackson
15) Maniac - Michael Sembello
16) Take Your Hand - Usher
17) One of Those Days - Whitney Houston
18) Work It Out - Monie Love
19) On Our Own (Remix) - Bobby Brown
20) All Night Long - Faith Evans f/Puff Daddy

CC
XOXOXO

No comments: